Theme: Kitchen Confessions
Co-Host: Nisha @LoveLaughMirch
More details about Prizes on the Sponsor Page.
Please read through the page to read challenge specific Rules, as well as specific T&C in addition to the General Rules & Guidelines.
Tips for Interpreting the Prompts
Since the theme is “Kitchen Confessions” it will be great if your interpretation is realted to food, cooking, baking, and the kitchen in general. However, feel free to interpret it in any other way you want.
- Just Like Mom – Something you do/make/cook that’s just like your mom does/did, or something your kid does/makes that’s just like you do.
- Summer Time Fun – How do you enjoy summer? A walk at the beach, some ice-cream, or hours in the pool?
- Guilty Pleasure – Anything that you shouldn’t be doing/eating/drinking but you do ‘coz you LOVE IT!
- #Keepinitreal – Show us the reality behind pretty instagram pictures. Or tell us something that’s not perfect – a recipe fail, a mess you made, or your struggle with cooking. (Note: #Keepinitreal does not have a “g” in the spelling.)
- Green – June 5 is World Environment Day but feel free to interpret Green to show leaves, a green drink, or a green painting, or anything green.
- #Tip Tuesday | Cooking Tip – Share a cooking tip. It can be an image with text too and the tip in the caption as long as you create the image. Please do not use quotes from Google/Pinterest searches. You may write something on a piece of paper and take a picture of that too.
- Little Chef – Get your kid(s) involved in the kitchen. For Moms with very small babies, get creative with this. 🙂
- Mommy Fuel – It’s Thursday already! What has kept you going all week?
- 10 Things I learnt in MY Kitchen – Do a fun #FridayIntroduction by sharing 10 Things you learnt about cooking and/or managing a kitchen (or even your home) once you started living on your own/with your partner.
- Bachpan Ki Yaadein [Childhood Memories] – Share something that reminds you of your childhood – food related or something else.
- Out & About – Dining out? Out for a picnic or just a stroll? Take a picture and share with us! Tell us what you did there!
- Trying Something New – This is a good chance for you or your baby to taste something new! Or better yet, make something you’ve never made before!
- #TipTuesday | Kitchen Tip – Share a Kitchen tip – Meal Planning, Storage or Organisation, Cleaning, or just a kitchen hack! It can be an image with text too and the tip in the caption as long as you create the image. Please do not use quotes from Google/Pinterest searches. You may write something on a piece of paper and take a picture of that too.
- Think Pink – Saw a pretty pink flower? Strawberry ice-cream? A beautiful pink dupatta? Pretty up your feed with something Pink!
- Dad Takeover – Father’s Day is coming soon! Let Dad (yours or your baby’s) take over your kitchen and whip something up. Or, let them takeover your Instagram. 😉
Challenge Specific Rules
1. Follow both hosts
2. Follow ALL sponsors
3. Like Bake Me India on Facebook.
4. To be eligible for ANY Prize you have to:
- Use BOTH hashtags on ALL posts: #WeAreRealMoms #WARM_Jun2017 [Please note that the monthly hashtag has only the first three letters of June – JUN]
- Post for AT LEAST 12 out of 15 prompts by June 18, 11:59 PM (IST for Indians/ Local Time for US Resients).
- Follow all other rules.
5. To be eligible for the prize by 55 Baker Street, in addition to the above, you have to be a resident of Mumbai.