Here are the details of the Sponsors & Prizes of We Are Real Moms Photo Challenge for May 2017.
1. The Looking Glass Photography & 9 Shines Label
***For Residents of MUMBAI ONLY***
- Resident of Mumbai.
- Follow ALL Rules here and here.
- Play along with ALL Prompts. You cannot skip even one. You have till 18th May, 11:59 PM IST.
- Must use #WARM_May2017Mum in addition to #WeAreRealMoms and #WARM_May2017
About the Sponsors
– The Looking Glass Photography
Sanya has been photographing Mums-to-be, Newborns, and Kids in India since 2013 and she absolutely loves it! Though her style is mostly clean and classic, she tends to dip into a bit of whimsy with her setups and concepts. She tries to provide a wholesome experience and her sessions include styling tips, use of her wide range of accessories, wraps, belts, and props. She’s strictly a natural light photographer and will use the horrid artificial flash only if absolutely necessary.
She was told that culturally, we are a country that has a lot of taboos and superstitions regarding Maternity & Newborn photography. While she is sensitive to the existence of such beliefs, capturing & preserving these untainted phases brings a lot more joy than parents expect! Those tiny toes will remain tiny not for too long!
She lives in Navi Mumbai to escape the business of the city, but her setups are easily transportable and she is available for shoots mainly in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Pune. And occasionally, she is ready to pack up and leave for any other city at the request of a keen client.
9Shines is a month-old fashion label based in Tardeo, Mumbai. It is a brand that belongs to the mothers of this generation. There was a time when pregnancy was kept underwraps and mothers-to-be would stay put at home. But there has been a tidal wave, and since then women are flaunting their Baby Bumps. 9Shines is a result of a shift in this mindset. 9Shines helps mothers cherish their Bumps.
Why maternity clothes?
Firstly, we love how pregnant women look- oh so adorable with their baby bumps. The clothes available for pregnant women in India are not great in terms of quality and variety, and hence we came up with the idea to create comfortable maternity dresses that look beautiful, too.
Secondly, mothers-to-be have so many special occasions they would like to be a part of; Baby Showers, Maternity Photo Shoots, Baby Moon, a Wedding in the family, or even an Anniversary. In spite of the fashion industry booming, there is a serious lack of brands catering to this segment.
Enter 9shines! We have on offer an exquisite range of Evening Maternity Gowns for those Special Occasions when you want to look your glam best. Gowns are available for both, rentals and purchase.
– The Looking Glass Photography –
- 1 Hour Styled Photo Session at Navi Mumbai (Indoors or Outdoors)
- Private Gallery to select Final Images + 10 Edited Files
- 10 Complimentary 5×7 Prints
- Use of any/all of their existing set-ups, props, outfits, accessories, etc. for the shoot.
Value of the session: INR 15,000/-
– 9 Shines Label –
- ONE Evening Gown worth INR 9,000 (returnable on the same day of the shoot) to ONE WINNER (Mom or Mom-to-be).
- Make-up and hair stylist Free of Cost (FOC) depending on the availability of the stylist. Alternatively, one can be arranged on chargeable basis if required by the winner. (Though 9Shines will try their best to arrange one FOC).
- The winner will have the option to choose from a few designs, based on what is available.
- If the winners for the photo shoot are Mother & Child, a dress can be arranged for the child at an additional cost, to be borne by the winner.
Value of the Prize
- Dress – INR 9,000/-
- Hair & Make-up – INR 3,500/-
- These T&C are in addition to the T&C stated here.
- If the dress is to be shipped to the location of the winner / photo shoot, courier charges to be borne by the winner. Alternatively, the gown can be picked up from our boutique at Tardeo, Mumbai. Address will be provided to the winner.
- The Winner must take extreme care while wearing the gown during the shoot. Irreparable damage will result in a penalty of INR 6,000/-.
- 9Shines may at any time modify these terms and conditions of use, with or without notice to the user. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting. Your continued participation in the contest following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these modified terms.
- The pictures of the winner will be used by 9shines on their social media pages/website/promotional material.
- All travel expenses to the shoot location to be borne by the winner.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Winner must write a review for 9Shines on their Facebook Page.
- Terms by The Looking Glass Photography, below.
2. Soul Slings
Soul is a family-run baby carrier company from Bangalore, India. Founder Chinmayie, her partner Ravindra, and their daughter and son, are a homeschooling, breastfeeding, cloth-diapering, attachment-parenting, co-sleeping, and of course, babywearing family of four.
Chinmayie dreamed of Soul when she had her first child and experienced for herself the difference that babywearing can make to a parent’s journey. By the time her second child was born Soul was already starting to take shape. The food blogger and photographer behind http://www.lovefoodeat.com, a vegetarian food blog that advocates sustainability, organic food and supports everything local, Chinmayie always knew that her vision of Soul had to match these lifestyle choices. Today, her own design and art background strongly influence her choice of designs and fabrics. Alongside, attachment-parenting two children ensures that Soul carriers are always practical and pocket-friendly!
Read more about Soul, here.
ONE Winner in INDIA will get a Tulip on Black Chambray, 100% Linen Full Buckle. Winner can choose Standard Size or Toddler Size.
Value of the Prize: INR 8,550/- Standard Size or INR 9,250/- Toddler Size
Superbottoms was started by two new parents who got a little too fascinated by the entire potty management aspect of raising their new baby. Initially, they kept struggling with the langots and disposable diapers and diaper rash creams until one day they finally found the ultimate and the perfect solution.
They were so enthused by the Cloth Diapers that they could not stop raving about them. Slowly many of their friends began to avoid them for their irritating enthusiasm pertaining to their son’s potty and the cloth diapers. But Pallavi and Salil were far from being discouraged and in fact went a step further to launch a brand of advanced cloth diapers in India.
Thus was born Superbottoms. Read more about their story here.
ONE Winner in INDIA will get ONE AIO* (All in One) Diaper and ONE Wet Bag*.
*The above pictures are for illustration only. The actual prize sent will depend on stock availability.
Value of the Prize: INR 1,389/-