Baby Bear Likes
● When Mamma sings to her. It can be any song, but her favourite songs are I had a little turtle, Old Mc.Donald, Pat a Cake.
● Being rocked side to side
● Being carried upright
● Being worn
● Her bedtime routine
● Rolling over to her stomach
● Sitting on someone’s lap in the evening.
What makes her laugh
● Mamma singing
● Mamma making funny faces
● Maasi repeating a sentence over and over
● Mamma calling her cute names
● Mamma saying ‘Hi’ to her
● Pretty much anything Mamma says or does can make her laugh.
● Papa is yet to make her laugh. 😜
Baby Bear Doesn’t Like
● Being rocked forward and back
● Her pacifier (anymore)
Milestones This Month
● Rolled Over
● First Time in an Autorickshaw
● First Late Night
● Attended a Wedding for the First Time
● Makes Spit Bubbles
● Joins hands together
● First Christmas
● First long outing alone with Mamma
● First New Year
● Sucks her thumb
● Can touch her toes and pull her socks off
● Grabs things, pulls our glasses
● Recognises me in a mirror
Visitors This Month
● Papa started taking baby for a stroll all alone.
● Looks directly at the camera when pictures are clicked or videos are being recorded.
● Plays with the toys hanging from her playmat and bouncer.
● Doesn’t cry during bath time anymore.
● Started biting me when I nurse her
● Has been sleeping by 10:30 PM and waking up by 8:30 AM latest
Highlights of Month 4
That’s all for now. I’ll come back with a real post real soon! I really intend to 😋